1. “I” is dangerous destroy it; “eye” is precious protect it”
2. Doctor kills ills by pills some times by bills
3. It is not aptitude, but attitude that determines your altitude.
4. The only way to improve your performance is to improve your self- image
5. “The can do it all because they think they can”-Virgil
6. Those who believe they can, can and those who believe they can’t, can’t.
7. Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitude.
8. “Man is what he conceives himself to be” Jean Paul Sarto
9. “Man is what he believes”
10. “None will improve your lot; if you yourselves do not”-Bertolt Brecht
11. The examination of life begins when the life of examination ends.
12. New Lords; new laws
13. ” Go, wash your feet; the doctor is down the street”
14. Beauty passes; wisdom remains and increases.
15. As a rule man is a fool;
When it is hot he wants it cool;
When it is cool he wants it hot;
Always wanting what is not.
16. He who loves with purity considers not the gift of the lover; but the love of the giver.
17. ” Circumstances are the rulers of the weak, they are instruments of the wise”. Henry David Thoreau
18. ” City life is millions of people lonesome together”- James Allen
19. “When everyone is somebody; then no one is anyhody”-W.S. Gilbert
20. “Intellect annuls fate. So far as a man thinks, he is free.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal.
22. ” The best religion is the most tolerant”-Delphine De Giradrian
23. Art is ‘I’; Science is ‘We’
24. “Science and art belong to the whole world and before them vanish the barriers of nationality”-Goethe
25. ” Good teaching is one fourth preparation; three fourth theatre”-Gail Godwin
26. “A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron”- Horace Man
27. Put not your trust in money; but put your money in trust.
28. As is our confidence, so is our capacity”- William Holmes Sr.
29. A diplomat is man who remembers a lady’s birth day but forgets her age.
30. When a diplomat says yes, he means perhaps, when he says perhaps he means no, when he says no, he is no diplomat.
31. “Eat to please thyself; but dress to please others” Benjamin Franklin
32. “It is for us to make the effort; the result is always in God’s hands”- Mahatma Gandhi
33. ” Elections are won by men and women chiefly because most people vote against somebody rather than for somebody” –Franklin Adams
34. When duty calls some people are never at home
35. If you have a head of wax you should not go in to the sun.
36. ” Pen is the tongue of the mind”- Cervantes
6. “If the girls don’t run after the boys; the boys will run after the girls”.
7. Plan your work; work your plan.
8.It is foolish to be silent when you are wise; It is wise to be silent when you are a fool.
7. Almost and well-nigh save many a lie
5.. No great man ever complaints of want of opportunity- R.W.Emerson
6. “He that will thrive, must rise at five “-Ruskin
6.”Age is a matter of feeling not of years”
George w. Curtis
37. “Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I will move the earth”
4.”Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage”
5 “The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind”.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
6.”Man’s reach should exceed his grasp, or what’s a heaven for? –Robert Browning
7. “In Marriage each partner is to be an encourager rather than a critic, a forgiver rather than a collector of hurts an enabler rather than a reformer”- N.Norman Wright.
9.Every patient is a doctor after his cure- Irish proverb
10. ” A scholars ink lasts longer than a martyrs blood”
11. ” You must crack the nuts before you can eat the kernel”
12. “A promise is a debt”
13.” Who ever hateth his brother is a murderer” The Bible
14. “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for”
– Maureen Down
15.” Anger is a brief madness”
14. “Learn from Yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow” Thomas Jefferson
15. “If your lips would keep from slips five things observe with care; to whom you speak, of whom you speak, and how and when and where- W.E Morris
16. “There is not a tree in heaven higher than the tree of patience”
17. ” Better own a trifle than want a great deal”
18. ” A live dog is better than a dead lion”
19. ” Put a beggar on horse- back, he will ride to hell”
20. ” Don’t throw out the dirty water until you have the clean water in”
21. “Remember even if you lose all, keep your good name for if you lose that your are worthless”
22. “When the fruit is scarcest; it’s taste is sweetest”
23. “When wrathful words arise, a closed mouth is soothing”
24. ” A closed mouth, a wise head”
25. ” A silent mouth never did any harm”
26. “It is often a mouth, broke his nose”
27.Never speak to the feet, while the head is alive”
28. “Great talk; little action”
29. Treachery returns
30.Pity him who makes his opinion a certainty
31.Wilful waste, makes woeful want.
32. A shamefaced men seldom acquires wealth.
33. The money maker is never tired.
34. Wisdom is what makes a poor man a king; A weak person powerful, a good generation of a bad one ;a foolish man reasonable.
35. Food is the medicine of healthy; Medicine is the food of the sick
36. ” To the world you may be just one person; but to one person may be the world”- unknown
37. “If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you day? And why are you waiting- Stephen Levite
38. “The reasonable man adopts himself to the world, the un- reasonable one persists in trying to adopt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the un-reasonable”-B.B.Shaw.
39. ” A smile is an in expensive way to improve your look”
40. ” If you can’t, you must. If you must you can”
41. Men come of age at 60; women at 15.
42. Some one is sitting in the shade today; because someone planted a tree a long time ago”
43. A man’s dreams are an index to his greatness
44. In statemenship, get the formalities right, never mind about the moralities-Mark Twain
45. Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the kingdom of heaven- Bible
46. Power will intoxicate the best hearts; as well as the strongest heads. No man is wise enough nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power.
47. “What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared with what lies with in us”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind”
49. A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother”
50 “A change is as good as a rest”
51. It is knowledge alone that will save us in every department of life.- Swami Vivekanandha
52. The man who depreciates himself blasphemes God.
53. Have passion for achievement.
54. Change yourself, you don’t need to change your job.
55. All are happy in one way that everyone is unhappy in different ways.
56. Serve God, bear God, love God and God will bless you.
57. ” In college days we find love without marriage, and later marriage without love”.
58. Any thing can be refused but politely.
59. Machines are known by horse-power but men by heart-power.
60.Females mature physically, men never, men mature mentally, women never.
61. The harder you work, the luckier you get”-Henry Ford
62. To err is human, to blame it on others is politics- Bill Vaughan
63. He that walketh with the wise men shall be wise
64. “A strong positive self-image is the best positive preparation for success in life.- Dr. Joyce Poros
65. In Chinese the word “crisis” has two characters; one means disaster and the other opportunity.- J. F. Kenndedy
66. Nothing great is ever achieved without enthusiasm- Emerson
67. ” In life as in Chess fore thought wins”
68. The world is always ready to receive the talent with open arms- Holms
69. Thinking well is wise, planning well is wiser, working well is the wisest.
70 Your example, your conduct in life will effect more than all your teaching”
71.If men are so wicked with religion what would they be without it.
72.Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind.-Einstein
73. O lord! If there is lord, save my soul, if I have a soul
74. God is a verb not a noun.
75. If charity is extended to the undeserving, sin will accrue to the donor. Vedas.
76. We are what we think. All that we are , carries with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.- Buddhah
77. It is a sin if you think you are weak- Vivekanandha
78.”Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem- Van Buren
79.”Worry is a kind of insult to the Lord. It is like throwing his promise and assurances back in to his face, saying they are no good and you don’t trust him”
80. Failure is victory postponed
81. Words can cure diseases, words can save lives, words can make you ill, words can even kill.
82. He that cannot ask, can not live”
83. Kill the monster while it is little.
84. Better bend when it is a twig
85. Nip in the bud
87. Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you
88. Never abandon virtue for the sake of pleasure
89.The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease” Seneca”
90. “It is the practice of the multitude to bark at eminent men as little dogs do as strangers-Seneca
91. Love is just the loss of valuable Education.
92. Wife is a knife that kills your life
93. The wife of a careless man is almost a widow
94. Why are women compared with audio cassettes? Both can be used both sides?
95. A teacher who can smile at each student, who can greet each student with love can work wonders
96. No time is bad to do a good thing and no time is good to do a bad thing.
97. If you can not find a way, make one.
98.Don’t you love life? Do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of-Benjamin Franklin
99. If you lack knowledge, what do you have? If you have knowledge, what do you lack?
100. We are all apes, with changed shapes.
101. Technology owes ecology an apology
102. Men within us can live only animal within us is killed.
103. All our bodies are movable biogas plants”
104.In democracy asses worship jackals”
105. Hatred is the sign of secret attraction.
106. A student is a live long learner and a teacher is a life long student
107. He who buys what he does not need today will one day need what he can not buy.
108. If love is blind, marriage is eye opener.
109. It is cold iron that bends hot iron.
110. Hammer smashes glass, but forges iron.
111. Modern man has no love for books, modern wife cannot live without cooks.
112. ” Gratitude is the sign of noble souls”
113. Great ideas are the fuel of progress”
114.Great minds have purposes others have wishes.
115. Great spenders are bad lenders
116. We are what we repeatedly do
117. God’s delays are not God’s denials
118. Concentration comes out of a combination and hunger.
119. The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.
120 Can you tell one word with all the vowels_ unquestionably
121. A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. Sir Winston Churchill.
122. When I pray to Go, I ask him “please give me what I “need” and not what I “want” because sometimes what we want is not what we need. Only God knows what we need and when we need it. We must have faith in our Lord then he knows what is best for us.
123. ” You see things; and you say why. But I dream things that never were and I say “why not”- G.B.Shaw.
124. Let us endeavour to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry- Mark twain
124. The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.
125. “Nothing will benefit human health and increase, chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet- Albert Einstein.
126 “Never play a thing the same way twice”
127. ” I wish a bag of money would fall on my head even if it hurts. –Mary Fernandez.
129 “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves but wiser people so full of doubts”-B.Russsel.
130. “When one door closes another one opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us”
———Alexander Graham Bell
131. Lions of society are tigers in publicity
134. Life is not inaction. Life is in action.
135.Optimist is one who calls bull shit a fertilizer
136.People with ideals are never serious.
137 .”The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet”-Aristotle
138 Some cause happiness wherever they go and others whenever they go
139 “A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug”-Patricia Noel
140. A day of traveling will bring a basketful of learning
141. A Man’s house is his castle
142. A father is a treasure, brother comfort, friend both.
143. ” A good lather is half shaven”
143. A library is a repository of medicine for the mind
144. Give good and get good
145. Give thy thoughts no tongue- William Shakespeare
146. God gave us the nuts and he doesn’t crack them
147. God grant a good sword and no use for it
148.God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts
149.Good deeds are the best prayer
150.Good to forgive; better to forget.
151. The profession of the teacher should not be reduced to a trade. It is a calling, a vocation, a mission. It is the duty of the teacher to make pupils good citizens of the democracy. They must impart to the students zest for new experience, love for adventure in knowledge. Respect for the Teachers can not be ordered. It must be earned. Magnificent buildings and equipments are no substitutes for a great teacher.-Dr.Radhakrishnan
152. “If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies”
153.Love your job, but never fall in love with your company, because you will never know when your company stops loving you.
154. “There are some people who in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one in to the other”
155.”Life is too short for mean anxieties”-Charles Kingsley
156. “Atheism is the vice of a few intelligent people”-Voltaire
157.”That which can be conceived, can be achieved”- James Allen
158. “Attention makes the genius; all learning, fancy, science and skill depend upon it”-William
159. “We are all in gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars”.- Oscar Wilde
160. “When the candles are out, all women are fair”-Plutarch
161. Good company, excellent books, and prayers make one a monarch of three worlds.
162. The quest for rightness is Oriental, the quest for knowledge is Occidental-Sir William Hosler.
163. “The next war will be fought with atom bombs and the one after that with spears”- Harold Urey
164. “Noble blood is an accident of fortune; noble actions characterize the great
165. “Noise and hurry are so much energy running to waste”- James Allen
166. Parents wonder why the streams are bitter, when they themselves have poisoned the fountain.
167. Pray as though no work would help; and work as though no prayer would help.
168. “An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult”-Lord Chesterfield
169. “Sow a seed, and you will reap a habit; sow a habit, and you will reap character; sow a character and you will reap destiny”- C.H. Deems
170. ” A good imitation is the most perfect originality”- Voltaire
171. “Imitation is suicide” R.W. Emerson
172. “Clever criticisms used at the right moment often ease difficult situation”
173. “Make hunger thy sauce as a medicine for health” Thomas Tusker
174. The darkest hour is just before the dawn
175. “Everything that is done in the world is done by hope”- Martin Luther
176. Self trust is the essence of heroism.
177. “Happiness is mental harmony”- James Allen
178. The happiest people on earth are those who are emotionally involved in what they are doing.
179. “Meaningful involvement and creative tasks bring more happiness than things acquired” C.N. Strain
180. “Fish and visitors smell in three days”-B. Franklin
181. When God measures man, he puts the tape around the heart, instead of head.
182. “Nothing is sacred to the gambler”- Jacques Saurin
183. “Everything is funny as long as it is happening to someone else”- Will Rogers
184. “My country is the world; and my religion is to do good” Thomas Paine
185. “There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among him” – Helen.Keller
186. “The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind”-Blake
187. “All your actions are thoughts made visible” James Allen
188. “Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely”- Lord Acton
189. Great men are almost always bad men- Lord Acton
190. “Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings so you shall come easily by what others have labored had for”- Socrates
191. “Those who educate children are more to be honored than they who produce them, for the latter give them life alone but the former given them the art of living well”-Aristotle
192. “The tragedy of life is not that a man loses, but that he almost wins”-Hayword Brown
193. “He has a right to criticize ,who has a heart to help” –Abraham Lincoln
194. “Let not the sun go down upon your wrath”- New Testament
195. “The price of wisdom is above rubies”- Old Testament
196. “God is not a cosmic bell boy, for whom we can press a button to get things”- Harry Emerson Frederick
197. “The heart of the fool is in the mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is in the heart”-Franklin
198. “The true University of these days is a collection of books” –Carlyle
199. Better a fortune in a wife than with a wife
200. “She herself a dowry”-Shakespeare
201. Great dowry is a great slavery
202. Plough deep when sluggards sleep
203. He that will thrive must rise at five
204. “Ideas are in the air”
205. The only way to improve your performance is to improve your self- image
206. “The can do it all because they think they can”-Virgil
207. Those who believe they can, can and those who believe they can’t, can’t.
208. Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitude.
209. “Man is what he conceives himself to be” Jean Paul Sarto
210. “Man is what he believes”
211. “If you want to be creative go where your questions lead you, do things, have a variety of examples”-Louis L. Amour
212. Ability is the poor man’s wealth
213. “Ability is of little account without opportunity”-Napolean
214. We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, others judge us by what we have already done” Henry Words worth Longfellow
215. “They are able because they think they are able”_ Virgil
216. “We always love those who admire us, but we do not always love those whom we admire” Francis Bela Rocheroucauld
217. ” A slave has but one master, an ambitious man has many masters as there are people who may be useful in bettering his position”_Jean De La Bruyer
218. “Anger as soon as fed is dead; it’s starving makes it fat”. Emily Dickinson
219. He who considers himself free is free indeed and he who considers bound remains bound. As one thinks so one becomes.
220. “It doesn’t matter if a cat is black or white; as long as it catches the mice”-Deng Xiaoping
221. “Houses are built to live in and not to look at”
222. “An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity”
223. “Drunkenness is a temporary madness”
224. “Whom God wants to ruin, first makes him mad”
225. “The good of the people is the Chief Law”-Cicero
226. Language as well as faculty of speech was the immediate gift of God.
227. “You are not angry with people when you laugh at them. Humor teachers tolerance”-Someset Maugham
228. “A Leader who doesn’t hesitate before he sends his nation into battle is not fit to be a leader” Golda Meir
229. “What you can not enforce; do not command”
230. ” All wish to be learned, but no one is willing to pay the price” –Juvenal
231. “The three foundations of learning, seeing much, suffering much; and studying much” – Catherall
232. ” He loves a lass and remove the ‘l’ he is he”
233. ” What sculpture is to a block of marble; education is to the human soul” Addison.
234. “The secret of education lies in respecting the pupil” Emerson
235. ” I care not what subject is taught if only it be taught well” T.H. Huxley.
236. ” I am indebted to my father for living but to my teacher for living well” Alexander of Macedon
237. “The ass carrying a load of sandalwood knows only the weight not the value of sandalwood” Swami Vivekananda.
238. ” The donkey can not be described as the best- dressed animal simply because it carries on its back a pack of washed clothes” C. Rajaji.
239. “With a positive attitude, any problem can be converted into an opportunity” Dada Jashan P. Vaswani
240. “Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow” Ronald E. Osborn.
241. “To achieve great things, we must live as though we were never going to die” Marquis de Vauvengargues.
242. “What difference if the colour of the cat is black or white, as long as it catches
243. “Learn to write well, or not to write at all”- John Dryden
244. “Youth is a blunder; manhood a struggle; and old age a regret” _Disreli
245. ” As you travel down life’s high-way; may it ever be your goal;
to keep your eye upon the doughnut; and not upon the hole; that is something to think about: